News, news and more news

Okay, so the supposed September launch of this section never happened. Nor did the October one. It’s unlikely it’ll happen in November either, but I may as well post things into Blogger’s database regardless. Here goes...

First off the bat, the arrival of the Cooper S has been brought forward nearly 3 months. It should now be ready to pick up on the 20th January 2003. Hurrah! Secondly, I’ve changed its spec a bit. Out with the air conditioning (it always was an impulse choice anyway) and in with a bodykit! Boy-racerdom, here we come. ;) Thirdly on the Mini front, I’ve decided the car’s really going to need a name. Best so far is Biffa (as in Bacon, of Viz) on the grounds I want the car to look like it’s asking “Did you spill my pint?”. ;)

Now for some non-Mini news. I took the Puma out for a drive today. Just a drive, not really going anywhere, despite heading in the direction of Kielder Water. The journey was interrupted many a time to try out the digital camera. Just as the sun was falling behind the clouds, I arrived at the reservoir. Cue my favourite photo of the kat so far — something I’ll always remember her by. In the past year, I’ve steadily grown less and less fond of the Puma (for various reasons), but today I rediscovered my love of the car. I felt the first twinge of sadness to think I’d be saying goodbye to it soon. :(

And on that reflective note, let’s sign off for tonight. One day I might even hit the Publish button.

Popular posts from this blog

Driving the Tank

Windfall